DescriptionElderberry juice is very nutritious, including minerals such as iron, potassium, phosphorus, and copper, as well as vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, protein and fiber. Add some of the beneficial organic compounds that act as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents in the body and you have a powerful berry!
- Helps to lose weight supports immunity
- Reduces wrinkles and blemishes on the skin
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Relieves respiratory problems and is a remedy for colds and flu
- Treats constipation and improves digestion
- Lowers high blood pressure and improves diabetes
- Strengthens bones and promotes the formation of new bone tissue
- Protects against arteriosclerosis and other heart diseases
- Relieves joint pain and inflammation
How to use: Due to the high acid content, we recommend diluting with natural mineral water. For direct consumption or dilution in a ratio of 1: 7.
Storage: In a dry and cool place. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days.