Information about Vimergy® Micro-C
Food supplements / Capsules
- This product is high in the antioxidant vitamin C
- Vitamin C supports a healthy immune system and cardiovascular system
- Vitamin C supports skin health
- Buffered forms of vitamin C such as calcium and magnesium ascorbate are less acidic than traditional forms of vitamin C. As a result, for some individuals more sensitive to acidic foods, these buffered forms may be easier to digest
- Organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, soy-free, kosher, vegan and paleo
- Without citric acid and without gelatin
Vimergy's Vitamin C has a new name: Introducing Vimergy Micro-C, a new and improved Vitamin C! Micro-C is a special blend of buffered vitamin C that is easier to absorb than traditional forms of vitamin C. The unique formula is enhanced with rose hips, grape seed extract, rutin and acerola fruit extract. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system and skin health.
Cold, flu, stress, environmental pollutants and too much food ingested. We all face many battles in today's world, so we need to keep our immune systems strong. Our improved vitamin C formula, Micro-C, which is enhanced with rose hips and grape seed extract, offers you an easy way to support your immune system on a daily basis. This special synergistic formula is also enhanced with bioflavonoids Acerola Fruit Extract and Rutin. We recommend combining our L-Lysine with Micro-C together for a healthy immune support duo.
According to the EU Health Claims Regulation, the following claims are permitted for this preparation:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C helps reduce stress and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of the gums and teeth
|1 vegetarian capsule contains: % PDP *
|Vitamin C (as calcium/magnesium ascorbate)
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)
|Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)
|Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera)
* RDA =% of reference values for recommended daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RDA = recommended daily intake)
Vitamin C (as calcium/magnesium ascorbate), capsule shell, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), bulking agent, cellulose, grape seed extract, rutin, rose hips, acerola extract, antioxidant, ascorbic acid fatty acid ester
As a food supplement. Take 1 vegetarian capsule daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dark and cool place.
I am already ordering a second package, I am satisfied with the product and the service.
I recommend Vimergy products,
always high quality and approved
by Anthony William.
Thanks for the fast delivery!
I believe that like the rest of the products, this one is of high quality!
The site has extremely useful information + the necessary recommended products by Anthony William!
Fast delivery, great quality!
Congratulations to the team working on this!
MEDICAL BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C
Many people are aware that vitamin C can help them recover from a cold or flu, but there is much more to understand about how vitamin C supports our health. Vitamin C is essential for good health all year round, not just when we are sick. In fact, it is critical to our overall health and survival. Unfortunately, vitamin C deficiency is widespread today, and a lack of this important vitamin can contribute to almost any disease.Read more
SHOCK THERAPY WITH VITAMIN C
Vitamin C in the form of Vimergy® Micro-C not only helps fight colds and flu, but also strengthens the entire immune system, especially the killer cells that hunt viruses, bacteria and fungi. Micro-C soothes and strengthens the adrenal glands and supports the central nervous system. This form of vitamin C also helps protect and stabilize neurotransmitters and blood vessels in the brain. Micro-C of Vimergy® is the recommended form ofRead more
[VIDEO] HOW TO DO SHOCK THERAPY WITH MICRO-C
Why does Healer Medium's Vitamin C Shock Therapy take healing to new heights? Because it uses a specific type of glucose, which you will find mainly in raw honey and freshly squeezed citrus fruits. This glucose binds to the right kind of vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid and gets it into cells and organs. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that nourishes your immune system. Raw honey and orange juice bind directly to vitamin C, resulting in this powerful antioxidant delivery of antiviral, antibacterial healing nutrients into the body.Read more
TOP 9 HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS FOR COLDS AND FLU
Whether you're looking to ward off a cold or the flu, or speed up your recovery when you do come down with one, these nine herbs and supplements will be important components in your healing process. You can use them year-round to boost and strengthen your immune system against colds and flu, or use them (most of them) when you know you may be at increased risk for infections and/or when you feel cold symptoms or the flu. These herbs and nutritional supplements are also powerful healers for all types of chronic illnesses and symptoms, not just colds and flu. You may wish to include them if you have any symptom or condition at all. You can read more about the healing properties of each of these herbs and supplements on our blog.Read more