Terms of service
I. SUBJECT1. These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between. registered office and registered address:. Bulgarian Legion 6E /Supplier, Seller/, as the owner and operator of the e-shop www.prirodnik.com /The Site/ and the users of the Site /Subscribers, Buyers, Recipients/.
II. SUPPLIER DATA2. Information in accordance with the E-Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
- Name of the Supplier: "PRIRODNIK" Ltd.
- Headquarters and registered office. Registered office and registered address. Registered office.
- Address details. Sofia 1618, ul. 02/400 56 56, e-mail: email@example.com
- Entry in public registers: Commercial Register and Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities at the Registry Agency with UIC BG206207374.
III. SITE CHARACTERISTICS3. The website is an e-shop, accessible via an internet browser at www.prirodnik.com through the interface of which users have the possibility to:
- To view the goods offered by the Supplier, their characteristics, price and delivery conditions;
- To conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods of their choice with the Supplier;
- To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or performance of a contract with the e-shop;
- To subscribe to receive information from the Supplier about promotions; To receive information about their rights as users of this type of service, arising from the law and from these General Terms and Conditions.
IV. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE CONTRACT4. A contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Supplier may be concluded through the interface of the Site or by requesting the order by telephone indicated on the Site.
5. The contract between the Supplier and the User shall be concluded in Bulgarian and shall constitute the terms and conditions in relation to the User's specific order and these General Terms and Conditions available on the Site.
6. The User shall be a party to the contract with the Supplier in accordance with the details provided upon completion of the order on the Site or upon agreement by telephone.
7. The Provider shall include in the interface of its Website, technical means for detecting and correcting errors in the input of information before the statement of conclusion of the contract is made.
8. The contract shall be deemed concluded from the moment the User completes his order. The order is completed when the User has ticked the "I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions" checkbox and has clicked a button directing the User to send the information to the Supplier.
9. If the User chooses to place his order by telephone, the User is deemed to have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Site. In this case, the contract is concluded from the moment of the verbal agreement between the parties on the specific product, its price and delivery terms.
10. For the conclusion of a contract for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier shall expressly notify the User within the same or at the latest on the next working day, by sending a confirmation by e-mail provided by the User. In the cases referred to in paragraph 9 above, the Supplier shall include in the confirmation a link to the Terms and Conditions of the Site. The confirmation shall contain the main parameters of the ordered item - type, model, price, payment method/method; quantity; method and term of delivery and the due delivery costs, as well as information on the User's right of withdrawal.
11. The statement of conclusion of the contract and confirmation of its receipt shall be deemed to have been received when their addressees are able to access them.
V. CONDITIONS OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT12. By virtue of the contract for the purchase and sale of goods concluded with the User, the Supplier undertakes to manufacture /where applicable/, transfer ownership and deliver to the User the goods requested in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions, against the User's obligation to pay their price and the costs of their delivery as expressly specified by the Supplier.
13. The delivery costs are not included in the price of the goods. The Supplier shall indicate to the User the delivery price after the User has categorised the conditions under which he wishes the goods to be delivered to him and before the User has completed his order.
14. The Supplier shall deliver the goods requested by the User within 3 to 5 working days from the date of confirmation of the User's order. In cases where the delivery time for a particular item is different from that specified herein, the Supplier shall expressly indicate this so that this information reaches the User before the User completes his order.
15. When the goods ordered by the User are not available at the Supplier, and when the goods need to be customized by engraving, adding ornaments or by other means at the User's preference, the delivery time shall be extended by the time required for ordering and/or manufacturing - between 2 and 3 working days. In the event that this period is longer, the Supplier shall expressly notify the User thereof.
16. The Supplier shall deliver the goods to the address indicated by the Users and shall not be liable in case the data indicated by the Users are false or misleading.
17. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users provided for by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
18. The User and the Supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and performance of the Purchase Agreement may be made electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act and Article 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
19. It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the website are made by the persons indicated in the data provided by the User when filling in the order data. The User agrees that e-mails sent by the Supplier need not be signed with an electronic signature to be effective against him.
VI. CONSUMER PROTECTION OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER20. The rules under Sections VI and VII of these General Terms and Conditions shall apply to Users who, according to the data provided at the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, may be inferred to be Consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the E-Commerce Act and/or the applicable European Parliament and Council Regulations on Consumer Rights.
21. The information about the goods on the Site is divided into types and groups. The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier, the price and other additional information aimed at assisting the User in making an informed choice when purchasing the product are set out in the profile of each relevant product on the Site. The Supplier shall not be liable for any inaccuracies in the description of the goods which do not relate to their main characteristics and does not claim the completeness of the information provided.
22. The Supplier reserves the right to publish names, models and other information about goods in English or another foreign language where there is a risk that valuable information about the characteristics of the goods will be lost in translation; or there is no generally accepted unambiguous terminology in Bulgarian.
23. All prices quoted on the Site are in Bulgarian leva and include VAT. The price of each specific item is indicated in a place visible to the User, so that the latter is informed about it before completing his order.
24. Before the conclusion of the contract, the Supplier shall indicate the total value of the order for all goods contained therein.
25. Payment may be made by cash on delivery.
26. In case of payment by cash on delivery, the User is obliged to pay at the time of delivery to the Supplier or its representative/subcontractor making the delivery the full value of the order according to the Supplier's confirmation.
27. Delivery costs are not included in the price of the goods. The delivery costs are according to the tariff plan of the courier service provider chosen by the User - Speedy or Econt.
28. At any time before the final confirmation of the order by filling in the purchase form, the User has the right to make changes to the goods and services selected by him.
29. The information provided to Users under this section is up-to-date at the time of its visualization on the Provider's Site - before the conclusion of the purchase contract.
30. The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay in delivery due to circumstances beyond its control, such as delay on the part of the courier making the delivery.
31. Upon delivery, the goods shall be carefully inspected by the User and/or a person authorised by the User. In the event of any external visible defects - any damage, knocks or other damage found upon delivery, the User shall sign a damage report in the presence of the courier describing the defects found and immediately notify the Supplier through any of the means of contact specified in these Terms and Conditions.
32. Upon acceptance of delivery by the User without remarks, any and all subsequent claims for external visible defects of the goods received shall be deemed to be unfounded and as such shall not be satisfied. In the event that a damage report is not prepared and signed in the presence of the courier upon receipt of the goods and/or does not immediately notify the Supplier, the Consumer shall forfeit the right to bring the identified external visible defects into compliance with the contract of sale.
33. Upon delivery of the goods, the Consumer or a third party designated by him shall sign the accompanying documents. A third party is deemed to be any person who is not the holder of the application but accepts delivery of the goods at the delivery address specified by the Consumer.
34. In the event that the User is not found within the delivery period at the address indicated by the User and/or access to the delivery address is not provided, the Supplier shall be released from its obligation to deliver the requested goods.
35. Where the goods delivered are clearly not in conformity with the goods ordered for purchase by the Consumer and this can be ascertained by a simple inspection of the goods delivered, the Consumer shall have the right to request that the goods delivered be replaced with goods corresponding to his purchase application within 24 hours of notifying the Supplier of such request through any of the means of contact specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
36. Goods should be returned in their original packaging in its entirety, complete with accompanying documentation and without damage. The Supplier reserves the right, in the event that the returned goods have damaged packaging, signs of use, scratches, bumps, missing accessories, warranty card or other document, to decide whether to accept the returned goods.
37. The Supplier shall make deliveries through a subcontractor and only within the geographical territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
38. If the Supplier is unable to perform the Contract due to not having the goods ordered or for any other good reason, it shall notify the User and refund the amounts paid by the User within 30 working days from the date on which the Supplier should have performed its obligation under the Contract. In this case, the Supplier shall not owe any compensation and/or penalties to the User.
39. The Supplier shall be entitled to make changes in the published products, services, prices and other characteristics of the goods at any time and without notice and the Users shall be deemed to be informed of the said changes from the date of their publication.
40. Where changes are made to the price of the Goods, the User shall be liable for payment of the price that was quoted on the Site at the time the order was completed, whether lower or higher than the updated price.
41. Some of the information published on the Site may relate to products that are not currently available or offered. Where a User has placed an order for such a product, the Supplier shall have the rights and obligations under clause 38 above.
42. In the event of technical errors in the information published on the Site /including concerning the price, availability or other main characteristics of the goods/, resulting in the order cannot be fulfilled, the Supplier shall have the right to refuse the execution of the order and shall not owe any compensation to the User other than the refund of the amounts paid and/or deposited by the User for the cancelled order, if any. The User shall have the same right.
VII. CONDITIONS FOR EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL43. The consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the concluded contract in accordance with Article 50 of the Consumer Protection Act, without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason for doing so, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods, and where he has ordered multiple goods with one order to be delivered separately, as of the date on which he has accepted the last goods.
44. The consumer may not exercise his right of withdrawal for goods made to his individual requirements. For example, goods for which the User has expressly stated that he wishes them to be engraved, inscribed, with added ornaments, fasteners or other parts /the list is non-exhaustive/ shall be considered as such.
45. The User may exercise his right of withdrawal in the event that he informs the Supplier of his decision before the expiry of the 14-day period referred to in paragraph 43 above.
46. The User may withdraw from the contract by sending to the Supplier an unequivocal statement that he/she is withdrawing from the contract and indicating the features individualizing the order: order number; type and quantity of the goods; name, address and contact for the User's feedback. This statement may be made via the contact form specifically provided on the Site or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
47. Where a User has exercised their right of withdrawal under this Section, the Supplier shall send confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal to the email address from which the withdrawal statement, as unambiguously set out herein, was received or to another email address expressly stated in the withdrawal statement. Provider shall send the acknowledgement as soon as possible, but no later than the first business day following the day of receipt of the opt-out notice.
48. In the event that the User exercises his right of withdrawal, the Supplier shall refund to him all sums received without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the date on which he was notified of the User's decision to withdraw from the contract.
49. The Provider shall refund the amounts received using the same means of payment used by the User in the original transaction, insofar as this is possible, unless the User has expressly agreed to use another means of payment and provided that this does not entail any costs for the User.
50. The Supplier shall have no obligation to reimburse the additional costs of delivery of the goods.
51. Where the Consumer exercises his right to withdraw from the Contract, he shall send or deliver the Goods back to the Supplier or to a person authorised by him without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer has notified the Supplier of his decision to withdraw from the Contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the consumer sends or delivers the goods back to the Supplier before the expiry of the 14-day period. The cost of returning and handing over the goods shall be borne by the Consumer.
52. The Supplier may withhold payment of the Consumer's sums until it has received the goods or until the Consumer provides proof that it has sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
53. The User shall keep the goods received from the Supplier, their quality and safety during the period for exercising the right of withdrawal.
54. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the goods shall be returned in their original packaging in their entirety in accordance with clause 36 above, complete with accompanying documentation /where available/ and without damage. The Supplier reserves the right, if the returned goods have damaged packaging, signs of use, scratches, bumps, missing accessories or other inconsistencies, to decide whether to accept the returned goods.
55. In the event that the purchased goods are in packaging sealed with a sticker or otherwise by its manufacturer, intended to certify its quality as a new and previously unused product, the User is entitled to return the goods only in their original form, with unopened packaging, together with the existing protective stickers, patches, caps, plugs or other signs intact. Otherwise, the User shall be liable for payment of the price he had to pay for the ordered item.
VIII. COPYRIGHTS56. When purchasing goods subject to copyrights and/or patents, the Supplier does not grant any additional rights of use and/or distribution other than the rights and/or licenses expressly mentioned by the manufacturer/distributor of the goods.
57. All goods and services provided by the Supplier, which are protected under the Copyright and Related Rights Protection Act, the Patents and Utility Models Act, the Trademarks and Geographical Indications Act and other applicable acts in this field, shall be provided to the Users in their original form, packaging and medium without any influence from the Supplier and in accordance with the licenses and distribution rights granted by their manufacturers and/or distributors for the Republic of Bulgaria.
58. Links on the Site to other sites owned by third parties, when posted, are for the convenience of Users only. When using such a link, Users do not use a service provided by the Provider and with respect to the use of the link outside the Site, these Terms and Conditions, as well as the Provider's Privacy and Cookie Policies, do not apply.
59. The Provider is not responsible for the information and/or content of other websites owned by third parties and does not impose or recommend the use of these websites or the information published on them. Any risks associated with the use of such sites shall be borne by the Users.
X. AMENDMENT AND TERMINATION63. These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider and the amendment shall be effective from the time the amendments are published on the Site.
64. These General Terms and Conditions and the User's contract with the Provider shall be terminated in the following cases:
- upon the dissolution and liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- by mutual consent of the parties expressed in writing;
- unilaterally, by notice from either party in the event of a culpable failure of the other party to perform its obligations;
- in the event of the objective impossibility of one of the parties to the contract to perform its obligations, without the parties owing each other damages and/or penalties, in which case each party shall reimburse the other party what it has received from the other party in connection with the performance of the contract;
- in the event of the exercise of a right of withdrawal under Section VII of these Terms and Conditions.
XI. OTHER CONDITIONS65. The invalidity of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the remaining provisions.
66. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters of performance and interpretation not covered herein.
67. All disputes between the parties to this contract shall be settled amicably, by the competent authorities or by the Consumer Protection Commission.
68. These General Terms and Conditions shall come into force for all Users of www.prirodnik.com , as of 8.01.2021.