VII. CONDITIONS FOR EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
43. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract in accordance with Article 50 of the Consumer Protection Act, without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods, and where he has ordered multiple goods with one order, which will be delivered separately, from the date on which he has accepted the last good.
44. The consumer may not exercise his right of withdrawal for goods made to his individual requirements. For example, goods for which the User has expressly stated that he wishes them to be engraved, inscribed, with added ornaments, fasteners or other parts /the list is non-exhaustive/ shall be considered as such.
45. The User may exercise his right of withdrawal in the event that he informs the Supplier of his decision before the expiry of the 14-day period referred to in paragraph 43 above.
46. The User may withdraw from the contract by sending to the Supplier an unequivocal statement that he/she is withdrawing from the contract and indicating the features individualizing the order: order number; type and quantity of the goods; name, address and contact for the User's feedback. This statement may be made via the contact form specifically provided on the Site or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
47. Where a User has exercised their right of withdrawal under this Section, the Supplier shall send confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal to the email address from which the withdrawal statement, as unambiguously set out herein, was received or to another email address expressly stated in the withdrawal statement. Provider shall send the acknowledgement as soon as possible, but no later than the first business day following the day of receipt of the opt-out notice.
48. In the event that the User exercises his right of withdrawal, the Supplier shall refund to him all sums received without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the date on which he was notified of the User's decision to withdraw from the contract.
49. The Provider shall refund the amounts received using the same means of payment used by the User in the original transaction, insofar as this is possible, unless the User has expressly agreed to use another means of payment and provided that this does not entail any costs for the User.
50. The Supplier shall have no obligation to reimburse the additional costs of delivery of the goods.
51. Where the Consumer exercises his right to withdraw from the Contract, he shall send or deliver the Goods back to the Supplier or to a person authorised by him without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer has notified the Supplier of his decision to withdraw from the Contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the consumer sends or delivers the goods back to the Supplier before the expiry of the 14-day period. The cost of returning and handing over the goods shall be borne by the Consumer.
52. The Supplier may withhold payment of the Consumer's sums until it has received the goods or until the Consumer provides proof that it has sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
53. The User shall keep the goods received from the Supplier, their quality and safety during the period for exercising the right of withdrawal.
54. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the goods shall be returned in their original packaging in their entirety in accordance with clause 36 above, complete with accompanying documentation /where available/ and without damage. The Supplier reserves the right, if the returned goods have damaged packaging, signs of use, scratches, bumps, missing accessories or other inconsistencies, to decide whether to accept the returned goods.
55. In the event that the purchased goods are in packaging sealed with a sticker or otherwise by its manufacturer, intended to certify its quality as a new and previously unused product, the User is entitled to return the goods only in their original form, with unopened packaging, together with the existing protective stickers, patches, caps, plugs or other signs intact. Otherwise, the User shall be liable for payment of the price he had to pay for the ordered item.