This PDPA is up to date as of 8.01.2021.
"PRIMODNIK" Ltd reserves the right to change and/or amend the PDPA at any time, with the changes coming into force immediately after their publication at: www.prirodnik.com /the Website/.
For the purposes of the PPLD:"Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified natural person or a natural person who can be identified through it, directly or indirectly, by name, unique number, address and other location data, online identifier or by one or more attributes specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental and mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
"Administrator" means a body which, alone or jointly with other bodies, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by European Union law or Bulgarian law, the controller or the specific criteria for its determination may be laid down in European Union law or Bulgarian law. In the present case, the controller is "PRIRODNIK" Ltd, UIC BG206207374, registered office and registered address. 1618, Sofia, ul. Bulgarian Legion 6E.
"Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or a set of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making the data available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
"Supervisory authority" means an independent public authority of a Member State of the European Union responsible for monitoring the application of the rules on the protection of personal data. For the Republic of Bulgaria, the supervisory authority is the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
- complies with applicable data protection legislation and follows good practice;
- protects its users, employees, customers and partners;
- ensures transparency about how the personal data of subjects is stored and processed;
- provides protection from the risks associated with data breaches.
How do we collect information about you?We may collect information about you in a number of ways:
- By filling in and submitting forms /requests; orders, alerts and other notifications/ related to the services you use on the Site - by submitting them, you knowingly share personal data and consent to it being processed for the purpose for which you provided it in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1 (a) GDPR. The amount of data is in relation to the stated purposes.
- Data collected through observations
- Data received from third parties
What information do we collect and process when you use our services?We collect personal data about you only on the basis of your explicit consent given through the tools and features on the Site. The legal basis for collecting this data is Art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR. We do not collect your personal data when one of the hypotheses of Art. 6 para. 1 of the GDPR. When you use our services, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- When you fill in and send us requests, orders, right of withdrawal notifications or other forms, we collect the personal data necessary according to the purposes of the form. Typically, this is your name; contact details - mobile phone; email; city and physical delivery address, data required for the purpose of payment for delivery of your requested orders. In this case, the collection of your personal data is necessary for us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you by processing and delivering your order. In the event that you refuse to provide us with your personal data, we would not be able to fulfil your order.
- Data collected through observations
- Data obtained from third parties
For what purposes do we process the information?The information we collect and process about you may be used for the following purposes:
- Normal operation of the Site
- For the contractual performance of our services
- To retain and access information
- To process your personal data, including to provide it to competent authorities in the cases provided for by law and to comply with our legal obligations, and for purposes related to the performance of the parties' obligations under a contract.
Who else has access to this information?We sometimes disclose your personal information to third parties - our partners or bodies authorised by law to inspect and/or monitor our activities, such as:
- Third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship for the use of Virtual Private Servers (VPS);
- Third parties providing services to us, such as accountants and accounting firms; auditors and auditing firms; legal professionals - lawyers, law firms and solicitors; notaries; advertising and PR agencies; data system administration companies; courier service providers;
- competent authorities in the cases provided for by law and to comply with our legal obligations.
For how long do we keep your data?We only keep the personal data you provide to us until the purpose for which you provided it is achieved. We may only store personal data you have provided to us beyond this period if the storage is related to the performance of our statutory obligations.
What are your rights in relation to personal data?You have the following rights when we process your personal data:
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent given before it was withdrawn;
- Request the rectification or completion of your data in the event of any inaccuracy by written request to us;
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data that is being processed unlawfully or with a legal basis that has ceased to exist (consent withdrawn, original purpose for which it was collected fulfilled, etc.);
- The right to request the Data Controller to notify the third parties to whom the Data Controller has provided your data regarding rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission where you believe that your rights under this Policy or applicable laws have been violated.
How can I obtain, update and manage my personal data?You can obtain further information about the processing of your personal data by the controller PRIRODNIK Ltd by making an explicit request to this effect. You can address your request to. You can contact us by sending a request to. Bulgarian Legion 6E - by letter or to the following e-mail address.