Information about Vimergy® L-Lysine
Food supplements / Capsules
- L-lysine is one of the main building blocks of proteins and some hormones
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- It supports the growth and maintenance of hair, skin and tissues
- Essential for the production of collagen and elastin
- L-lysine is considered one of the "essential amino acids" because it is not produced naturally by the body and must be provided through diet and supplements
- Essential for the synthesis of carnitine, which is necessary for fat metabolism
- Vimergy L-Lysine provides 500 mg. of the basic amino acid per capsule
- L-lysine is often combined with vitamin C for optimal resistance
This amazing amino acid is more than just an essential building block for protein. L-Lysine helps you have a healthy immune system and supports the growth and quality of hair, skin and tissues.
If you want to support your health, look no further than L-Lysine. An essential amino acid, L-lysine can only be obtained through diet and supplementation, as it is not produced naturally by the body. Our customers love to take our Micro-C® and L-Lysine together for a healthy immune support duo.
|1 vegetarian capsule contains: % PDP *
* RDA =% of reference values for recommended daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RDA = recommended daily intake)
L-lysine-HCl, capsule shell vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), filler cellulose, antioxidant fatty acid ester of ascorbic acid
As a food supplement. Take 1 vegetarian capsule daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dark and cool place.