- Magnesium maintains healthy cardiovascular function
- Magnesium maintains healthy muscle function
- Magnesium glycinate contains 220 mg of elemental magnesium at the recommended daily intake (2 capsules)
- The formula is enhanced with ginger root extract and turmeric for better absorption
- GMO-free, gluten-free, kosher, soy-free, vegan, paleo
- No citric acid and no gelatin
According to the EU Health Claims Regulation, the following claims are permitted for this preparation:
- Magnesium plays a role in cell division
- Magnesium helps maintain healthy bones
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium helps maintain normal teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium helps reduce fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism
|2 vegetarian capsules contain:% RAP *|
|Magnesium (as glycinate)||220 mg||58.7%|
|Ginger root||10 mg||н / д|
|Turmeric root||10 mg||н / д|
* RDA =% of the reference values for the recommended daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RDA = recommended daily intake)
Magnesium glycinate, filler cellulose, capsule shell vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), antioxidants fatty acid ester of ascorbic acid, turmeric root, ginger root
As a dietary supplement. Take 2 vegetarian capsules a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place