DescriptionReishi has been used in Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years. The Chinese name "Linzi" means "herb of spiritual power" and is valued as an elixir of immortality. In traditional Chinese medicine, Reishi is used to relieve fatigue, calm the mind, improve concentration. This fungus that protects and maintains immunity is a gift from nature and its beneficial effect is one of the reasons why it has been used for more than 2,000 years and is still popular today.
Our hectic lifestyles and constant exposure to toxins in the environment in which we live can harm our health if we do not strengthen our immune system with the right foods and supplements. This mushroom is invaluable for its powerful action in the fight to maintain good health.
Available as an instant tea, so just add a teaspoon to hot water, sweeten as desired with unprocessed honey, coconut sugar or any other sweetener you like, and enjoy a hot beverage. You can take it at any time of the day.
- An ideal coffee substitute
- The product is suitable for adding to smoothies, juices, soups, broths, sauces, potatoes, desserts, etc.
- Helps keep the immune system healthy
- It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 2000 years and is called the "Imperial Mushroom" and the "Herb of Spiritual Power"
- Aqueous extraction does not come into contact with alcohol, which keeps it clean, gluten-free
- Organic, GMO-free, gluten-free, corn-free, soy-free, kosher, vegan and paleo
- Contains no additives or fillers. 100% clean!
|1.5 g = 1/2 teaspoon contains:% RI *|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) (powder extract)||1.5 gr||н / д|
* RI =% of the reference values for daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RI = daily intake)
Reishi (powder extract)
As a dietary supplement. Take ½ teaspoon (1.5 g) per day in hot water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place