- 5-MTHF combines three forms of B vitamins that can be absorbed directly by the body and do not need to be converted to active forms first
- 5-MTHF is the most bioavailable form of natural folic acid in the body and can cross the blood-brain barrier
- Folic acid belongs to the group of B vitamins and is a thermosensitive and water-soluble vitamin. Foods such as whole grains, legumes and green leafy vegetables are rich in folic acid, but they quickly lose the vitamin during preparation and storage
- Folate is involved in a number of metabolic processes, such as cell division and blood formation. The need for folic acid may increase during pregnancy as it contributes to the growth of maternal tissue
- Folic acid supports brain health
- The 5 MTHF supplement maintains healthy homocysteine levels
- Long-term intake (& gt; 3 years) of folic acid maintains healthy cognitive function in people aged 50 and over
- Each capsule contains 5 mg (5,000 mcg) of 5-MTHF (methylfolate) and 500 mcg of B12 from adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin as an enhancement of 5-MTHF
- GMO-free, gluten-free, kosher, soy-free, vegan, paleo
- No citric acid, no rice flour, no gelatin
More on B9 and methylfolate:
- B9 is one of the 13 essential vitamins for humans
- Methylfolate is the active form of vitamin B9 and can be used by the body immediately
- Folic acid is the synthetic form of folate, it cannot be used by the body until it is converted to methylfolate
- Methylfolate can enter the brain immediately through the blood-brain barrier
- Folic acid must first be converted to methylfolate before it can cross the blood-brain barrier Methylfolate regulates the synthesis of three important neurotransmitters: serotonin; dopamine; and norepinephrine Folate is essential for the synthesis of amino acids and nucleic acids. Insufficient amounts of folate in the diet can lead to dangerous changes in the synthesis of DNA and proteins
- Folate is essential for cell division. Women who follow a healthy diet with adequate folic acid during their childbearing years can reduce the risk of giving birth to a child with congenital neural tube defects
- Folic acid sources include fruits, vegetables, whole grains and supplements
According to the EU Health Claims Regulation, the following claims are permitted for this preparation:
- Folate helps reduce fatigue
- Folate plays a role in cell division
- Folate contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function
- Folate contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy
|1 vegetarian capsule contains:% RI *|
|Folic acid (such as (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolate-glucosamine)||5000 µg||2500.0%|
|Vitamin B12 (such as 50% methylcobalamin and 50% adenosylcobalamin)||500 µg||20000,0%|
* RI =% of the reference values for daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RI = daily intake)
Cellulose, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
As a dietary supplement. Take 1 vegetarian capsule a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Благодаря за възможността за закупуване в кратки срокове на качествени хранителни добавки.