SHOT AT A PAINFUL BREAKUP
• 2 min. read
Try this brain shot if:
- you are going through some kind of upheaval in your relationship, whether it has reached the point of separation or partnership termination;
- you have arguments, fights or disagreements in any type of relationship;
- you feel that a situation has no solution or that you have unresolved issues with your friends or family;
- you are in a constant vicious circle of divisions and reconciliations;
- you have a deep-seated or growing dislike in a relationship;
- you are in an endless cycle of arguments with your partner.
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed strawberries;
- 1/2 tomato or 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes;
- 1/4 lemon, peeled;
- 1/2 cup compactly picked fresh parsley;
- 1/2 cup compactly harvested, coarsely chopped lettuce - such as regular green lettuce or winter butterhead;
- 1/2 stalk celery.
Method of preparation:
Put each ingredient through a juicer in the order listed.
Pour into a glass and serve.
Amount for 1 to 2 shots.
- If you choose fresh strawberries for this recipe, remove the green leaves before using. Although the green leaves of strawberries are edible, they may contain bacteria from the industrial irrigation water that has gotten between the strawberries and the leaves. Therefore, it is recommended to remove the green leaves of the strawberries completely.
For more information on Healer Medium's new brain shot therapy, read the introductory article on our blog here .
This blog, its content and all related materials are presented for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription. Nothing contained in or accessible from this blog should be considered medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription, nor a promise of benefits, claim of cure, legal guarantee or guarantee of results to be achieved . Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you read on this blog or any of the related material. Prirodnik EOOD and its team are not medical persons and do not claim to provide health services. Consult a licensed health care professional before changing or discontinuing any current medication, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplement program, or if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition , which requires medical attention. The Food and Drug Administration of the Republic of Bulgaria has not evaluated any statement, claim or representation made in or accessible from this blog or any related material. The content of this blog and any related material does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Prirodnik EOOD or the primary author and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. This article may contain links to other resources on the Internet. These links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and find other Internet resources that may be of interest and are not intended to state or imply that Prirodnik EOOD or the lead author recommends, endorses, supports, sponsor or are in any way affiliated or associated with any person or organization related to the referenced material or are legally authorized to use a trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal or symbol protected copyright that may be reflected in the referenced material.