What does this policy include?
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing data that is stored in your device's web browser when you visit specific websites. Cookies may or may not contain personal data about the visitor.
Why are cookies used?
This way, we can recognize you the next time you visit the Site. Cookies also help us understand how you use our services so that we can continually improve them by personalizing content and offers to you based on your preferences and interests.
What are the types of cookies?
Depending on how long they are stored on your device, cookies are categorised as "persistent" cookies /which are stored on your computer or mobile device for a long period of time/ and "temporary" ("session") cookies /which are deleted when your session with a particular internet browser is over/.
Depending on their function, cookies can be:
- "strictly necessary cookies" - necessary for the Site to perform its function. Your consent to the use of these cookies is implied by your use of the Site itself and you cannot refuse their use;
- "functional cookies" - implement various functionalities of the Site, e.g. to remember your preferences, such as font size and other personal settings;
- "performance cookies" - help us understand how you use the Site, remember and check the history of your previous visits, what you have viewed or bookmarked or how you found us. We use this data to improve and facilitate your use of the Site. We do not use this data for advertising purposes;
- "Behavioural targeting or advertising cookies - where the Site broadcasts advertisements, we want them to be as useful and relevant to you as possible. We use these cookies to gain insight into your likely interests based on the websites you visit and your behaviour towards different content and advertisements, and then tailor the content and advertisements displayed on the Site.
What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes?
- Identification of users in order to allow safe access;
- Save preferred settings such as language, location, number of search results to display, etc;
- Saving settings for optimal display, such as the buffer size and resolution parameters on your screen; Reading your browser settings for optimal display of the Site on your device screen;
- Loading the Site seamlessly and maintaining access to the Site at all times;
- Tracking the number of users visiting the Site;
- Tracking the time spent by each visitor browsing the Site;
- Evaluating the need to improve certain parts of the Site;
- Site Optimization.
How do you manage cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies, depending on your preference. You can do this by accessing the settings of the browser you are using. If you do this, you may need to make changes to certain preference settings each time you visit the Site, and some of the Site's services and features may not work.