- Powerful alcohol-free formula with added water 10: 1
- Contains the herbal equivalent of 2000 mg hydrastis in one capsule
- Made with organic glycerin and organic lemon juice
- It can be taken directly or by adding it to water, juice or smoothie
- Supports the immune system
- Organic, alcohol free, gluten free, GMO free, kosher, corn free, soy free, vegan and paleo
- Free of citric acid, fillers, additives, artificial flavors or natural flavors
Vimergy Organic Goldenseal 10: 1 liquid extract contains 2000mg hydrastis per serving! Alcohol-free special formula with only three ingredients: organic gold, organic glycerin and organic lemon juice.
Hydrastis root is an amazing plant that is native to North America. Native Americans widely used hydrastis for herbal remedies. It is considered one of the most important herbal medicines in the United States in the 19th and early 20th centuries. It was included in the US Pharmacopoeia from 1831 to 1936, and then in the National Form until 1960
|2 ml (2 droppers) contain:% PDP *|
|Canadian turmeric (extract 10: 1)||200 mg||н / д|
* RDA =% of the reference values for the recommended daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RDA = recommended daily intake)
Glycerin (from linseed oil), purified water, lemon juice, Canadian turmeric (extract)
As a dietary supplement. Shake well before use. Take 2 droppers (2 ml) per day. It can be taken directly or added to water or juice.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Хидрастиса има изключително силно антибактериално действие и ми помага при проблеми с дихателните пътища. Много рядко срещан продукт по нашите географски ширини затова е прекрасно, че вече рзполагаме и в България с първокласен органичен извлек от билката. Препоръчван е горещо от Антъни Уилям най-често при стрептококови инфекции.