Looking for an alternative to coffee? Chaga mushroom extract is its ideal substitute and a great start to the day without the negative effects of caffeine. It is available as an instant tea, so just add a teaspoon to hot water, sweeten as desired with raw honey, coconut sugar or any other sweetener you like and enjoy a hot drink. You can take it at any time of the day.
Wild chaga mushroom has been used for more than 2,000 years and is still popular today as a healthy tonic. The powerful healing sponge has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties.
- An ideal coffee substitute
- The product is suitable for adding to smoothies, juices, soups, broths, sauces, potatoes, desserts, etc.
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
- A powerful antioxidant
- Chaga aqueous extract contains polysaccharide complexes, melanin and polyphenols
- The Chaga mushroom is wild, not grown on a farm
- Aqueous extraction does not come into contact with alcohol, which keeps it clean, gluten-free
- Organic, GMO-free, gluten-free, corn-free, soy-free, kosher, vegan and paleo
- Contains no additives or fillers. 100% clean!
|3 g = 1 teaspoon contains:% RI *|
|Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) (powder extract)||3 gr||н / д|
* RI =% of the reference values for daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RI = daily intake)
Chaga (powder extract)
As a dietary supplement. Take ½ teaspoon (1.5 g) 1-2 times a day in hot water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place