Looking for an alternative to coffee? Chaga mushroom extract is its ideal substitute and a great start to the day without the negative effects of caffeine. It is now also available in capsule form for your convenience when you are at work, traveling or on the go.
Wild chaga mushroom has been used for more than 2,000 years and is still popular today as a healthy tonic. The powerful healing sponge has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties.
- An ideal coffee substitute, now in capsule form!
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.
- A powerful antioxidant.
- Chaga aqueous extract contains polysaccharide complexes, melanin and polyphenol.
- The Chaga mushroom is wild, not grown on a farm.
- Aqueous extraction does not come into contact with alcohol, which keeps it pure, gluten-free.
- The product has been tested and approved by HPTLC. Not irradiated.
- Organic, GMO-free, gluten-free, corn-free, soy-free, kosher, vegan and paleo-free.
|3 vegetarian capsules contain:% RI *|
|Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) (powder extract)||1.5 gr||н / д|
* RI =% of the reference values for daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RI = daily intake)
Chaga (powder extract), organic potato starch, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), emulsifier - sunflower lecithin.
As a dietary supplement. Take 3 vegetarian capsules a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place