DescriptionEquipped with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, healthy fats and up to 70% vegetable protein, Vimergy's spirulina is the ideal way to easily increase your nutrient intake. It is now also available in capsules. Spirulina, also known as blue-green algae, is rich in vitamins and minerals and is a great dietary substitute for protein powders. It is easily digested due to the lack of cellulose cell walls, which means that its nutrients are more bioavailable. If you want to keep your immune system healthy, this product is the perfect addition to your smoothies, juices, water, coconut water or sprinkled on your favorite fruits. In addition, it does not contain any additives or fillers. 100% clean!
- Spirulina keeps the immune system healthy
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system and studies have found that it lowers LDL cholesterol
- Provides vitamins, minerals, amino acids, healthy fats and up to 70% plant proteins in highly bioavailable form
- Contains vitamin B12, vitamin A, beta carotene, iron, phenolic acids, tocopherols and linolenic acid
- Produced from mineral-rich river waters in the United States
- No chemicals, radiation, herbicides or pesticides used
- GRAS certified (FDA safe), ISO 9001: 2015, GMP Good Manufacturing Practice Certificate
- Organic, US-grown, GMO-free, gluten-free, corn-free, soy-free, kosher, vegan and paleo-free
- Contains no additives or fillers. 100% clean
|3 grams = 1 teaspoon contains:% RI *|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), which contains:||3 gr.|
|Vitamin A (beta carotene)||2490 REg RE||311.3%|
|Vitamin K1||26 Юг||34.7%|
|GLA (gamma linolenic acid)||30 mg|
|Total carotenoids||12 mg|
* RI =% of the reference values for daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RI = daily intake)
As a dietary supplement. Take 1 teaspoon (3 g) per day. Add in water, juice or smoothie. This is the perfect way to start the day!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place