A SHOT FOR EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS
• 2 min. read
This is a great shot when:
- you feel irritable, chronically frustrated or grumpy;
- you feel overwhelmed and emotionally drained;
- someone you trust notices that you are not yourself;
- you are gloomy, despondent or depressed and need a lift;
- you have difficulty maintaining emotional balance, feel unstable, flare up easily, or have constant highs and lows in mood.
1 tbsp. fresh or thawed wild blueberries, or 1 tsp. pure wild blueberry juice, or 1 tsp. wild blueberries powder ;
- 1/4 cup of compactly harvested chives;
- 1/4 cup compactly picked fresh basil;
- 1/2 cup compactly harvested fresh alfalfa (alfalfa) sprouts;
- 1/2 lime, peeled;
- 1 stalk of celery;
- 1/2 cup grapes (optional).
Method of preparation:
Put each ingredient through a juicer in the order listed. If using wild cranberry juice or wild cranberry powder , add and mix after all other ingredients have been juiced.
Pour into a glass and serve.
Amount for 1 to 2 shots.
- If you're in a part of the world where you don't have access to fresh or frozen wild blueberries, wild blueberry juice, or wild blueberry powder, you can substitute blackberries. Although a high-antioxidant alternative, blackberries don't have the power to match the way wild blueberries protect cells from heavy metals, chemicals, radiation and other toxins.
- If you can't find or don't like alfalfa sprouts, you can use any kind of sprouts or micro greens in this recipe like broccoli, clover, sunflower or kale. Each sprout will add a different flavor to this shot. If you decide to use radish sprouts or mustard, keep in mind that this will make the shot very spicy.
This blog, its content and all related materials are presented for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription. Nothing contained in or accessible from this blog should be considered medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription, nor a promise of benefits, claim of cure, legal guarantee or guarantee of results to be achieved . Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you read on this blog or any of the related material. Prirodnik EOOD and its team are not medical persons and do not claim to provide health services. Consult a licensed health care professional before changing or discontinuing any current medication, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplement program, or if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition , which requires medical attention. The Food and Drug Administration of the Republic of Bulgaria has not evaluated any statement, claim or representation made in or accessible from this blog or any related material. The content of this blog and any related material does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Prirodnik EOOD or the primary author and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. This article may contain links to other resources on the Internet. These links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and find other Internet resources that may be of interest and are not intended to state or imply that Prirodnik EOOD or the lead author recommends, endorses, supports, sponsor or are in any way affiliated or associated with any person or organization related to the referenced material or are legally authorized to use a trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal or symbol protected copyright that may be reflected in the referenced material.