SHOT ON EXPOSURE TO TOXIC HEAVY METALS
• 4 min. read
This shot is specifically designed for cases of recent exposure to toxic heavy metals, helping to stop them from being deposited deep in the body. It can be used as an adjunct therapy to heavy metal detox smoothies . These smoothies are aimed at extracting the toxic heavy metals that have already settled in the organs, while providing ongoing support for exposure to toxic heavy metals in the bloodstream, lymph or intestinal tract.
The right times to use this shot are when:
- you have had a dental intervention, such as the removal of mercury (amalgam) fillings or the placement of new fillings of any type (including all composite materials);
- you are undergoing fluoride treatment, placement of retainers or braces;
- eat food prepared on the grill or by any other type of cooking where there is contact with metal utensils;
- you consume food or drinks in establishments where tap water is used for their preparation;
- you have inhaled air fresheners, fragrances, perfumes, colognes, scented candles, laundry detergents or fabric softeners;
- you have inhaled smoke from something burning and you do not know the origin of the smoke or the purity of what is burning;
- you've been to the hairdresser;
- you are exposed to synthetic fragrances;
- spend time in or near an area that has recently been treated with pesticides, herbicides or insecticides;
- spend time outdoors during or after fireworks.
- 1/2 cup compactly picked fresh cilantro;
- 1/3 cup compactly harvested arugula;
- 1/3 cup compactly harvested finely chopped cabbage (red or green);
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed wild blueberries, or 2 tbsp. pure wild blueberry juice, or 1 tbsp. wild blueberries powder ;
- 1 to 2 celery stalks;
- 1/2 to 1 orange or 1 to 2 tangerines, peeled (optional);
1/2 tsp. spirulina .
Method of preparation:
Juice the cilantro, arugula, kale, wild blueberries, celery, and orange or tangerines in the order listed. If you are using wild cranberry juice or wild cranberry powder , leave them for the next step.
Pour into a glass and serve.
Amount for 1 to 2 shots
If you're in a part of the world where you don't have access to fresh or frozen wild blueberries, wild blueberry juice, or wild blueberry powder, you can substitute blackberries. Blackberries do not pull up and attach to toxic heavy metals like wild blueberries do, although the high ratio of antioxidants in blackberries can at least slow the oxidation of heavy metals, which is beneficial.
This blog, its content and all related materials are presented for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription. Nothing contained in or accessible from this blog should be considered medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription, nor a promise of benefits, claim of cure, legal guarantee or guarantee of results to be achieved . Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you read on this blog or any of the related material. Prirodnik EOOD and its team are not medical persons and do not claim to provide health services. Consult a licensed health care professional before changing or discontinuing any current medication, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplement program, or if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition , which requires medical attention. The Food and Drug Administration of the Republic of Bulgaria has not evaluated any statement, claim or representation made in or accessible from this blog or any related material. The content of this blog and any related material does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Prirodnik EOOD or the primary author and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. This article may contain links to other resources on the Internet. These links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and find other Internet resources that may be of interest and are not intended to state or imply that Prirodnik EOOD or the lead author recommends, endorses, supports, sponsor or are in any way affiliated or associated with any person or organization related to the referenced material or are legally authorized to use a trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal or symbol protected copyright that may be reflected in the referenced material.