- GABA (gamma-amino-butyric acid) is formed in the brain from glutamate. It has a calming and relaxing effect. The magnesium it contains also contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- GABA provides a healthy response to stressful tasks
- Each capsule contains 250 mg of GABA and 50 mg of magnesium glycinate
- GMO-free, gluten-free, kosher, soy-free, vegan, paleo
- No citric acid and no gelatin
In today's fast paced life, most of us could help ourselves a little when it comes to relaxation! GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) can make a nutritional contribution to managing everyday life in a more balanced way. Each capsule provides 250 mg of GABA plus a special supplement of 50 mg of magnesium glycinate. Magnesium plays an important role in normal neurological function. Vimergy GABA with magnesium is one of our favorite daily supplements that helps us deal with expected and unexpected stressors in life.GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is essential for healthy nervous system function. It is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the human cortex and acts to counteract excess brain stimulation. When 750-800mg GABA is taken, mental focus is maintained. Magnesium is essential for DNA and RNA synthesis, cell health and cellular energy production. Magnesium plays an important role in normal neurological function and is an essential co-factor for over 300 enzyme systems.
|1 vegetarian capsule contains:% PDP *|
|Magnesium (as glycinate)||50 mg||13.3%|
|GABA||250 mg||н / д|
* RDA =% of the reference values for the recommended daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RDA = recommended daily intake)
Magnesium glycinate, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), cellulose filler, capsule shell vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), antioxidant fatty acid ester of ascorbic acid
As a dietary supplement. Take 1 vegetarian capsule 1-2 times a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place