When our skin is exposed to sunlight, it produces a specific form of vitamin D called vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 raises and maintains serum levels of vitamin D better than vitamin D2. But we don't always get enough sun all year round, and even if we did, we would always benefit from this pure, high-quality vitamin D3 supplement.
Elderly people, obese people and people with limited exposure to sunlight may be at increased risk of vitamin D deficiency. These groups of people would need, in addition, nutritional supplements to cover their vitamin needs. D.
Vitamin D3 keeps our immune system healthy, as well as the development and maintenance of healthy bones. But not all vitamin D3 products are the same.Vimergy's Organic Vegan D3 is a 100% plant-based product and is rich in cholecalciferol lichen extract (while many other vitamin D3 supplements are animal-based). Vimergy's Organic Vegan D3 provides 1000 IU (25mcg) of vitamin D3 in each dose and contains no fillers, additives, alcohol or hidden ingredients.
|5 drops (0.156 mL) contain:% PDP *|
|Vitamin D3 Vitashine ™||25 mcg (1,000 IU)||125%
* RDA =% of the reference values for the recommended daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RDA = recommended daily intake)
Organic coconut oil.
As a dietary supplement. Take 5 drops 1 to 2 times a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place