Information about Vimergy® Micro-C
Food supplements / Capsules
- This product is high in the antioxidant vitamin C
- Vitamin C supports a healthy immune system and cardiovascular system
- Vitamin C supports skin health
- Buffered forms of vitamin C such as calcium and magnesium ascorbate are less acidic than traditional forms of vitamin C. As a result, for some individuals more sensitive to acidic foods, these buffered forms may be easier to digest
- Organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, soy-free, kosher, vegan and paleo
- Without citric acid and without gelatin
Vimergy's Vitamin C has a new name: Introducing Vimergy Micro-C, a new and improved Vitamin C! Micro-C is a special blend of buffered vitamin C that is easier to absorb than traditional forms of vitamin C. The unique formula is enhanced with rose hips, grape seed extract, rutin and acerola fruit extract. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system and skin health.
Cold, flu, stress, environmental pollutants and too much food ingested. We all face many battles in today's world, so we need to keep our immune systems strong. Our improved vitamin C formula, Micro-C, which is enhanced with rose hips and grape seed extract, offers you an easy way to support your immune system on a daily basis. This special synergistic formula is also enhanced with bioflavonoids Acerola Fruit Extract and Rutin. We recommend combining our L-Lysine with Micro-C together for a healthy immune support duo.
According to the EU Health Claims Regulation, the following claims are permitted for this preparation:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C helps reduce stress and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of the gums and teeth
|1 vegetarian capsule contains: % PDP *
|Vitamin C (as calcium/magnesium ascorbate)
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)
|Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)
|Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera)
* RDA =% of reference values for recommended daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RDA = recommended daily intake)
Vitamin C (as calcium/magnesium ascorbate), capsule shell, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), bulking agent, cellulose, grape seed extract, rutin, rose hips, acerola extract, antioxidant, ascorbic acid fatty acid ester
As a food supplement. Take 1 vegetarian capsule daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dark and cool place.