- This product is high in oxidant vitamin C
- Vitamin C keeps the immune system and cardiovascular system healthy
- Vitamin C maintains skin health
- Buffered forms of vitamin C such as calcium and magnesium ascorbate are less acidic than traditional forms of vitamin C. As a result, for some individuals more sensitive to acidic foods, these buffered forms may be easier to digest.
- Organic, gluten free, GMO free, soy, kosher, vegan and paleo free
- No citric acid and no gelatin
According to the EU Health Claims Regulation, the following claims are permitted for this preparation:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C helps reduce stress and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal gum and tooth function
|1 vegetarian capsule contains:% PDP *|
|Vitamin C (as calcium / magnesium ascorbate)||500 mg||625.0%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||25 mg||3.1%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)||15 mg||4.0%|
|Routine||25 mg||н / д|
|Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera)||25 mg||н / д|
|Шипки||10 mg||н / д|
|Acerola extract||10 mg||н / д|
* RDA =% of the reference values for the recommended daily intake according to EU No. 1169/2011. (RDA = recommended daily intake)
Vitamin C (as calcium / magnesium ascorbate), capsule shell vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), filler, cellulose, grape seed extract, rutin, rose hips, acerola extract, antioxidant, fatty acid ester of ascorbic acid / p>
As a dietary supplement. Take 1 vegetarian capsule a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an illness, or are taking any medications.
- Do not use and as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a cool, dark place